EASY QUICK GRANOLA
This granola is low in sugar and easy to make to enjoy at breakfast. Try it, you just might enjoy it! 🙂
Total Time 50 minutes
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cups pecans roughly chopped
- 3/4 cups almonds roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour I used whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 300.
Mix oats, pecans, almonds, flaked coconut, flour, salt, and cinnamon together. Set aside.
Whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla.
Pour the coconut oil mixture over the oat mixture and stir fully combined.
Spread the mixture evenly on to an unlined baking sheet. It should be a thin, single layer.
Bake for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through at 20 minutes.
After 40 minutes, remove from oven - Don't stir- let cool completely before storing in an airtight container and enjoy!