14 Jul Red Velvet Protein Waffles
I’m totally obsessed with protein waffles and love red velvet so I thought why not combine the two! These are packed with protein to fill you up and are tasty too. Try them out!
Red Velvet Protein Waffles
- 1 1/2 cups oats pureed into a flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup protein powder
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 flax egg
- 1 medium ripe banana mashed
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup pureed beets
Grind the oats into flour then mix together all the other ingredients, minus the beets, in your food processor. Then add in the beets at the end.
Preheat your waffle maker and cook per waffle maker instructions.