06 Sep Spinach And Black Bean Veggie Sandwich
I love having this sandwich for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Either way it is filling and delicious. Check it out!
Spinach And Black Bean Veggie Sandwich
- 1/2 cup black beans cooked
- 1/2 cup red cabbage
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup argula
- 1/2 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced red onions
- 1 tsp cilantro
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sliced brussel sprouts
- 6 slices of your bread choice
- 1 tsp of coconut oil for sauteing, you could also use water
- 1/2 avocado
Heat coconut oil in saucepan and coo the brussel sprouts for 2 minutes. Add all the remaining ingredients and toss for another 3 minutes. While it's cooking, toast your bread.
Place the mixture from your saucepan onto the bread and top with avocado. Serve immediately.